Who is responsible for handling your data?Identification and addresses:
||MONBAKE INVESTMENT II, S.L.U
||Francisco Gervás 1, 28108 Alcobendas
||BERLYS CORPORACION ALIMENTARIA, S.A.U.
||Av. Pamplona, 59 31192 Mutilva
||BERLYS CANARIAS S.L.
||Polígono Industrial Valle de Güímar, Manzana 9, Parcela 5 38509 Candelaria
||Francisco Gervás 1, 28108 Alcobendas
Data Protection Officer (DPO):
CONSULTING & STRATEGY GFM S.L. (GFM SERVICIOS)
For what ends will we handle your personal data?
GDPR: 6.1.a) The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes: transfer of data to companies necessary for the provision of the requested service, transfer of data to third party applications for external services, the sending of commercial promotions
GDPR: 6.1.b) Processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
GDPR: 6.1.c) Processing necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
GDPR: 6.1.f) Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights of the data subject.
Administration management, accounts, tax, the sending of communications related to the trade relationship with our client, and to the provision of the services provided, the sending of products via third parties.
How long will we save your data for?
The data will be saved for the time necessary to meet the ends for which they were gathered and to determine possible responsibilities that may result from that end and the treatment of the data included in compliance with legal obligations, for the ends for which we require your express consent. They will be saved while the data subject does not exercise their right to suppression or limitation of the end, for example the sending of commercial communications.
What is the legal basis for data handling?
The legal basis for data handling is given below:
• The execution of a contract: the sale/purchase of products and/or services provided
• Compliance with legal obligations resulting from our professional, labour or trade relationship.
• Legitimate interest of the Controller: all those ends described and related to the service provided and/or the product supplied: purchase, customer care, return, transfer to third parties for transport and delivery, management of offers to clients, communication with the client in relation to the service, claims and complaints, transfer of data to third parties for the provision of services and the coordination of business activities.
• Consent of the data subject: ends for which we request the consent of the user and/or client: the sending of commercial communication.
Who will be the recipients of your data?
The data will be passed on to the following recipients:
• Public administration with competence in the matter, in order to comply with legal obligations
• Social Security treasury and other public bodies.
• Organisations and companies related to the controller of the data handling, in order to provide external services to the company, such as: advice, consultancy, IT services, auditors, insurance, occupational risk prevention, travel agencies, lawyers and other providers of external services.
• Companies related to the MONBAKE business Group
• Banks, Building Societies, financial institutions and payment gateways for online sales.
Will data be transferred to other countries?
The transfer of data to other countries is not planned.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation regarding whether or not at MONBAKE Group
we are handling their personal data.
Persons who are interested have the right to access their personal data, and to request rectification of inexact data or, in the event, request their suppression when, among other reasons, the data are not now necessary for the purpose for which they were gathered.
In specific circumstances, interested parties may request a limitation on the treatment of their data, in which case we will only save the data for the exercise of or defence against claims.
In specific circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the parties concerned may object to the handling of their data. In this case, MONBAKE Group
will desist from handling the data, except for legal or compelling reasons, or in the exercise of or defence against possible claims.
Rights may be materially exercised in the following way: You have the right to access, rectify and eliminate data, together with other rights, indicated in the additional information, which may be executed directly in the offices of the MONBAKE Group
or via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have given consent for some specific end, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any moment, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on consent prior to withdrawal.
In the event of feeling that your rights have been violated with respect to the protection of personal data, particularly when you have not been satisfied by the execution of your rights, you may present a complaint to the competent Controlling Authority in matters of Data Protection via their web site: www.agpd.es.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data handled by companies in the MONBAKE Group
come directly from the interested party.
The categories of data handled are:
• Identifying data
• Images and Videos
• Postal and email addresses
• Commercial information
• Economic information
will maintain the confidentiality of the data and any processing in such a way that your privacy is protected in the terms set out in Law, guaranteeing compliance with this policy by the company and third parties which have a legal relationship establishing the adequate provision of their services.
VALIDITY, REVIEW AND DATE OF UPDATE
This policy comes into force on 25th May 2018, and replaces what was to that date implemented within the MONBAKE Group
Date of latest update: March 2019